Living with crooked teeth not only diminishes your smile and confidence but also increases the risk of oral problems like gum diseases, bad breath, dental cavities and fungal infections. Braces are customized to apply gentle pressure consistently over a predetermined timeframe to gradually shift your teeth into their ideal place. We at Brite Orthodontics have the experience and the expertise in using different types of braces like clear ceramic braces, traditional metal braces, and clear aligners for children, teens and adults.
Meet The Doctors
- Dr. Satish PaiDr. Pai has more than 10 years of experience in the field of orthodontics. His works have been extensively featured in reputed international specialty journals to which he also contributes as a reviewer.
- Dr. ChrisDr. Chris Canizares has earned his DMD from Boston University and has worked as a general dentist for 4 years. His passion for orthodontics later took him to New York University Langone Health where he completed his training in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics.
Quick and cost-effective, traditional metal braces are the most popular way to achieve a straighter, seamless smile. The older options of these braces were bulky, uncomfortable and felt more intrusive but today, these braces have become much more comfortable and less noticeable. The wires and brackets used in these metal braces have also become more effective and efficient at moving teeth while ensuring least discomfort.
Why Choose Brite Orthodontics
My daughter has been going here for a few months now and we love it here! It is a very friendly and welcoming area with great service. The location is perfect. The building is very sanitary and they take many covid precautions to stay safe. The staff is great and very caring to all. Overall, Rome Orthodontics is a great place and we are very happy with them!
April 13, 2021
My daughter loves it here! When you check in you are called almost immediately no long waits! Staff and Dr’s are very nice and always willing to answer any questions. Love the fact they have no interest payment plans when insurance does not cover services!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
July 24, 2019
Very clean and well organized system and everyone was always positive. The wait time was very little to none and i never left the office disappointed with their work. I got my braces off recently and my teeth look perfect! Highly recommended place.
July 9, 2019
I have been going here for only 7 months and I love it. The people there are amazing, helpful and so friendly it makes me feel very comfortable there. They always explain everything they’re doing to me and check in on me while they’re working on my mouth. The inside is very clean and a great environment, you can tell they really care about you. My teeth look amazing and I can’t wait to see what else they are able to do for me.
May 13, 2021
The staff is extremely friendly and my daughter even has a couple staff there that she has bonded with and really likes, their always so kind and gentle when working on her teeth. Most definitely recommend them to anyone that is looking for an orthodontist that they need to go to or bring their kids to as you couldn’t find a better place to go.. thank you all for the amazing work that you do!
May 13, 2021
My son goes to Brite Orthodontics. Everyone there is very generous. The ladies at the front desk and the doctors are very patient in answering all the questions we have. I would recommend this place to everyone. It is also very clean and all the staff are amazing. Thank you all for helping my son, i really appreciate all you do.
July 18, 2019
First off, never would have expected same-day service. Wonderful, helpful staff. Everyone very pleasant and friendly. Elizabeth explained all payment options and easily factored in our dental insurance. She also was eager to hear about my daughter's activities and to share that they are happy to support local community groups.
April 13, 2021
Been going here for almost two years now and have never had a bad appointment. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have never waited more than 15 minutes upon arrival to go and get treated. Brite Orthodontics is a very clean and family friendly place to go. Would defiantly recommend to anyone who is looking to get braces to go here.
April 25, 2019
Not only is it beautiful and clean inside, but everyone is extremely friendly. I brought my daughter in for a consultation and we walked out with braces on that DAY! Awesome payment plan and they are always extremely flexible when scheduling! 🙂
May 13, 2021
I absolutely love Rome Orthodontics. I took my daughter here for a 2nd opinion and my mind was made up that this was place for my daughter and I. I love the staff. They are amazing and kind and actually remember you from one visit to the next. My daughter and I recommend Rome to everyone who asks about braces. This is a great place. 🙂
May 13, 2021
How Much Do Braces Cost?
Braces are relatively affordable in comparison to other orthodontic treatments. We at Brite Orthodontics in NY, offer our patients top-quality yet cost-effective options in aligners and braces. The cost of your braces or aligners will depend on your unique oral condition and individual requirements. To ensure that the cost does not keep you from achieving the smile of your dreams, we offer flexible payment options that are easy on your budget.
Why Should You Consider Getting Braces?
Braces are one of the best teeth straightening options which also bring you the following benefits:
- Teeth straightening treatment greatly improves the appearance of your smile and gives you the confidence to smile and speak in public.
- Crooked and misaligned teeth often accumulate food particles even with regular brushing and flossing, leaving you susceptible to cavities and gum diseases. Straighter teeth make it easy to maintain oral hygiene and this has a direct positive impact on your oral health, social life, and self-esteem.
- Properly aligned teeth ensure a correct bite. An underbite or overbite can invite serious oral issues such as TMJ disorder. If left untreated, the condition may call for an extensive surgical procedure but braces can correct your bite efficiently and reduce the risk of oral problems.
- Straight teeth have a very low risk of injuries and oral infections as compared to protruding teeth that are more likely to get stained, contaminated or damaged in an accident.
Straighten your teeth and transform your smile for improved oral health and appearance, today. Brite Orthodontics offers safe, effective and affordable options in braces with zero compromise on quality. Visit our dental clinic in Rome, NY.
Book an Appointment