Whether it is your first consultation or your follow up visit, our patient-focused team understands that each patient is different with unique needs and expectations. This is why Brite Orthodontics is dedicated to providing you with hassle-free, convenient, and positive orthodontic experience that addresses your unique needs and concerns.
What to Expect – Let’s Break Down the First Visit
- The first visit presents an excellent opportunity to open the channels of communication. It begins with our office tour. You’ll get an opportunity to see our consultation, treatment, sterilization, and waiting areas. You’ll also get a chance to have a look at our advanced technology equipment such as the digital scanners and digital X-ray machines.
- Once the office tour is completed, a comprehensive evaluation of your mouth and face begins. We will take digital scans, digital X-rays, and images of your mouth and face. We’ll also take down your medical and dental history.
- Based on your evaluation, your Doctor will discuss treatment options with you or your child. This allows us to personalize and tailor your treatment plan to your exact needs and concerns.
- Once you decide which treatment option is best for you, we will go over financial options that include your dental benefits.
- You will decide if you’d like to start treatment with us. In some cases we can get started the same day of your consultation. You can also take time to decide and we will kindly reach out to you to see if you have any other questions/concerns.
How Do I Get Started?
How long will I be in treatment?
Everyone’s treatment plan is unique with different needs and concerns. This is why we use the most up-to-date technology and treatment strategies to provide timely and effective results. Click here to learn more.
Some patients may be in treatment in as little as 6 months to 24 months. Pediatric treatment may vary case by case and can be broken up into two phases.
For those reasons your consultation will provide you with a personalized timeline.
How Much Will Treatment Cost?
Treatment cost varies depending on your Treatment plan and your dental insurance coverage (if available). This is why we can’t provide pricing until your consultation as every case is different.
Prior to your consultation, we call your dental insurance in order to confirm coverage for orthodontic treatment. All insurances are different and provide different levels of coverage, we sort all this out for you and have everything ready for your consultation.
Luckily, we have 24-month interest free financing that is available to every patient!
What Insurances Do We Accept?
We accept most insurances!
At Brite Orthodontics, new patients can be confident of receiving the highest quality of care that is comfortable and stress-free. Call us at (315) 336-6380 to schedule your first FREE consultation.